Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Haven't tried it yet, but the prep and cook time are so low, I just had to share. This came from "verybestbaby.com".
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast half (cut into 1in pieces)
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 (15 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups rice (cooked and hot)
- Heat oil in a large nonskillet ove medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently for 5minutes or until chicken is browned.
- Add sauce and water to skillet.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 5minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in cooked rice.
Just finished cooking this. So yummy, easy, and quick! Definitely a keeper! haha
I make this all the time. I pour the marinara sauce with the chicken and peppers over cooked egg noodles. My husbands family loves rthis recipe when I make it and It's so quick.