Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is simple to assemble and I almost always have the ingredients on hand.
Make and share this Easy Chicken Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- 8 tortillas
- 2 cups mango peach salsa (Williams Sonomas is really good here)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 large avocado
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a Large bowl combine chicken, 1 1/2 cup salsa, 1 cup sour cream, avocado, and 1 1/2 cup cheese.
- Place mixture down center of tortilla and wrap.
- Place burritos in a greased baking dish and top with remainder of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with remaining sour cream and salsa on the side.