Chef #396658's Note:
This recipe is simple to assemble and I almost always have the ingredients on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a Large bowl combine chicken, 1 1/2 cup salsa, 1 cup sour cream, avocado, and 1 1/2 cup cheese.
- 3Place mixture down center of tortilla and wrap.
- 4Place burritos in a greased baking dish and top with remainder of cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
- 6Serve with remaining sour cream and salsa on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1382.8
- Calories from Fat 755
- Total Fat 83.9 g
- Saturated Fat 37.1 g
- Cholesterol 251.4 mg
- Sodium 1824.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 71.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mango peach salsa