Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is simple to assemble and I almost always have the ingredients on hand.
Make and share this Easy Chicken Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a Large bowl combine chicken, 1 1/2 cup salsa, 1 cup sour cream, avocado, and 1 1/2 cup cheese.
- Place mixture down center of tortilla and wrap.
- Place burritos in a greased baking dish and top with remainder of cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with remaining sour cream and salsa on the side.