Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister doesn't like a traditional potpie so I came up with this recipe for her. Note: I use the canned chicken in this recipe but I couldn't get the ingredients finder to recognize it.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans boneless skinless chicken breasts, drained & rinsed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canlow-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) canned diced potatoes, drained & rinsed
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 1⁄4 cups almond milk
- 3⁄4 cup shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix the ingredients together for the biscuit mixture, set aside.
- Combine the soups, milk, spices, broccoli, potatoes & chicken in large bowl. Pour the filling in the pan then top with the bisquick mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until the top turns golden and filling is completely heated through.