Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family loved it.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups cooked broccoli
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- Cook chicken until browned on both sides.
- Set chicken aside.
- Add soup, paprika and red pepper strips to skillet.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to skillet; add broccoli.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in sour cream and heat.
- Serve with noodles.