Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was trying to find something quick and healthy for my kids one day, and while rummaging through the pantry I came across these ingredients and decided to throw them together. It was an instant hit!
- Put brown rice into rice cooker, add salt to taste.
- Pour chicken broth into rice cooker to just above the "4" line. Cook.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- While rice is cooking, pour olive oil into skillet and heat on medium heat.
- Add chicken and season to taste.
- Cook chicken until juices run clear, add broccoli and water.
- Cook 5 minutes then add cream of chicken.
- Turn heat to low and simmer until rice is cooked.
- Pour cooked rice into grease baking pan and top with chicken and broccoli mixture.
- Gently mix together, then smooth evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe was delicious. I had to make homemade gluten-free condensed cream of chicken soup, but the whole thing came out really tasty. Family gave it the thumbs up.