I was trying to find something quick and healthy for my kids one day, and while rummaging through the pantry I came across these ingredients and decided to throw them together. It was an instant hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put brown rice into rice cooker, add salt to taste.
- 2Pour chicken broth into rice cooker to just above the "4" line. Cook.
- 3Preheat oven to 350.
- 4While rice is cooking, pour olive oil into skillet and heat on medium heat.
- 5Add chicken and season to taste.
- 6Cook chicken until juices run clear, add broccoli and water.
- 7Cook 5 minutes then add cream of chicken.
- 8Turn heat to low and simmer until rice is cooked.
- 9Pour cooked rice into grease baking pan and top with chicken and broccoli mixture.
- 10Gently mix together, then smooth evenly in pan.
- 11Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- 12Bake until cheese is melted.
- 13Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.0
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 627.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 32.9 g