1 hr 10 mins
Most of the chicken broccoli casseroles I've seen here all have mayonaisse. Ick! This recipe uses a mixture of three different soups instead for it's creamy texture. The original recipe calls for cooked chicken breasts and cooked broccoli. I don't have time to cook things before I cook them! So I've always used uncooked chicken and frozen uncooked broccoli. Seems fine to me! :) Cooking time doesn't reflect pre-cooking of the chicken or broccoli... I can't stand cheddar cheese so I substitute mozzarella because that's the only cheese I can eat. I don't like mushrooms either, so I never put them in. Feel free to experiment!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, cut in pieces
- 2 (14 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms (drained)
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1Put broccoli in the bottom of a buttered 9x13 inch pan.
- 2Put chicken on top of broccoli.
- 3In separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients and pour over broccoli and chicken.
- 4Bake one hour at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.2
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.7 mg
- Sodium 883.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 21.0 g