Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a good way to use up left over chicken. Instead of cooking in a frying pan this can also be cooked on a panini grill or george foreman grill.
- 1 small boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 -4 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 (6 inch) tortillas (or 3)
- cooking spray
- Make sure the chicken is warm then cut into large pieces & put into a food processor along with the sour cream & taco sauce. Chop until shredded & well blended.
- Mix the chicken mixture, beans & cheese in a small bowl. Divide the mixture between 2-3 tortilla shells then fold the shells in half. (so it looks like a half moon).
- Heat a small frying pan over medium heat. Spray the pan with cooking spray then cook each tortilla until it is golden on each side.
This was easy and delicious. I keep cooked chicken to toss in various dishes on hand at all times, so this will definitely go into our regular dinner rotation because it is so easy and very yummy! I made as directed except using low fat cheese! Thanks for posting! Made for went to market tag!