Recipe by Oolala
From a Home Economics teacher named Rita Bill from Johnson Creek High School in Wisconsin. This is one of those easy, not gourmet by any stretch of the imagination recipes that uses canned soups and rice. Could be just the thing when you're too tired to really start cooking.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup rice, uncooked
- 6 chicken breasts, on bone with skin
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the two soups, evaporated milk, and rice together in the bottom of a 2 quart, greased, baking dish.
- Arrange the chicken pieces, skin side up, on top of the rice mixture.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the dry onion soup mix and cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake at 275 degrees F. for 2 hours. Do not remove cover while baking.