Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken and stuffing -- and it's not even Sunday! This is a very easy, very tasty chicken casserole the family will love. Recipe from TOH.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix (Stovetop suggested)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and vegetables in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; top with stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy now or cover and refrigerate. To reheat, microwave each serving on HIGH for 2 minutes or until heated through.
I have made this many times, it is a great, easy alternative to chicken pot pie.
We really enjoyed this, and you can make it in other ways if you chose to. I made it as directed and really enjoyed it. I have this addiction to stuffing so I can see this being used for leftover stuffing..if you have any!