Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an all-time family favorite recipe.
- 2 (6 ounce) packagesstove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup, plus
- 1 (10 ounce) can milk, mixed (use soup can)
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F Make stuffing according to box.
- Pour about a 1/4 cup of chicken soup in a 8x8 baking dish. Add the stuffing then the chicken. Add the rest of the soup. Top with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.