This is a simply delicious meal...fast and so easy to make! If you aren't "artichoke-friendly", you will find a surprise at the sweet trail they leave behind even after a simple glass of water. Combined with the chicken, it's a jewel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare chicken breasts by trimming any extra fat Pound out gently between two sheets of plastic wrap to flatten and thin breast to a 1/4".
- 2Cut into 1" cubes.
- 3Toss with Salt& Pepper; set aside.
- 4Drain artichoke hearts and slice them into 1/8's.
- 5Slice garlic thin.
- 6In a deep saucepan over medium-high heat, pour in olive oil and add chicken.
- 7Brown cubed chicken till lightly golden.
- 8Lower heat; add garlic and cook with chicken for 1 minute or just until slightly tan.
- 9Do not brown the garlic.
- 10Add the artichokes and diced tomatoes stirring to lift all the brown chicken flavor bits on the bottom of the pan.
- 11Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
- 12Cook Pasta and drain.
- 13Pour chicken sauce over and mix in cheese.
- 14Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- 15It's so quick and easy and tastes GRRRREAT!
- 16Leftovers are even better the next day!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Artichoke Rotelle Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1050.9
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 360.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 46.2 g