Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simply delicious meal...fast and so easy to make! If you aren't "artichoke-friendly", you will find a surprise at the sweet trail they leave behind even after a simple glass of water. Combined with the chicken, it's a jewel.
- Prepare chicken breasts by trimming any extra fat Pound out gently between two sheets of plastic wrap to flatten and thin breast to a 1/4".
- Cut into 1" cubes.
- Toss with Salt& Pepper; set aside.
- Drain artichoke hearts and slice them into 1/8's.
- Slice garlic thin.
- In a deep saucepan over medium-high heat, pour in olive oil and add chicken.
- Brown cubed chicken till lightly golden.
- Lower heat; add garlic and cook with chicken for 1 minute or just until slightly tan.
- Do not brown the garlic.
- Add the artichokes and diced tomatoes stirring to lift all the brown chicken flavor bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Cook Pasta and drain.
- Pour chicken sauce over and mix in cheese.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- It's so quick and easy and tastes GRRRREAT!
- Leftovers are even better the next day!