Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my husband's favorite chicken soup.
Make and share this Easy Chicken and Veggie Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add broth and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Stir in vegetables with pasta.
- Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
quite good chicken soup! I used homemade stock and the meat from the bones of the stock and used frozen veggies, sweet potato, corn, broccoli, spinach and green beans, what I had in the freezer. We felt it could use a little more salt, we added more at the table. It will be nice to have in the freezer for lunches.