Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Great when you are short on time.
- 1 pkge. chicken flavor stuffing mix (6 oz.)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) pkge. frozen peas or 1 (10 ounce) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream, vegetables and shredded cheddar cheese and put into 13X9 inch baking dish; top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
This was easy and tasty. Thank you.
Great recipe thank you so much. It was so easy and everyone loved it.I will make it again soon. Bill