Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was given to me by my mom; simple, easy and rarely any leftovers!
- 4 chicken breasts or 2 cups diced chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth (rather than water as shown on box)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Place chicken in bottom of greased 9x13x2 inch baking pan. Mix soups and sour cream and 1/4 cup water. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Combine butter, broth and seasoning packet from stuffing mix in pan. Heat according to stuffing mix directions. Pour liquid over stuffing mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.