Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great comfort food for on-the-go families.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken flavored)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 4 -6 slices swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan and place chicken in the bottom. Add one slice of swiss to top of each piece of chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and water. Drizzle over chicken and cheese.
- Crunch up stuffing into fine pieces (squish the bag for a couple of minutes), and pour it over soup mixture. Melt butter and drizzle over stuffing.
- Bake for 1- 1 1/4 hours.