Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. You can make this pizza open faced or as a Calzon2e. It is easy to make and delicious.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup kraft parmesan cheese
- 1 lb frozen spinach or 2 cups frozen spinach
- 1 pizza dough
- In at least a 10 inch round pan, pat out pizza dough. Spray pan first with butter flavored cooking spray. Using a fork poke holes in dough.
- Cook the chicken breasts first on a grill, about 10 minutes on a George Foreman grill. Slice lengthwise and then chop into 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch pieces.
- Barely saute the frozen spinach for two to three minutes in a skillet with just a touch of Olive Oil. Set aside and drain in collander to remove excess moisture.
- Sometimes I will precook the pizza crust for about 5 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees. This will give you a crunchier crust. Other times I just assemble the pizza and bake on a raw crust.
- Layer the ingredients in this order and arrange artfully:.
- chopped chicken.
- dab or pour the Ranch Dressing on the chicken and spinach.
- sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- If the crust is prebaked, cook at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- If the crust is raw bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes total.
- Always watch and smell the pizza so as not to over cook. Some ovens are more accurate than others, so your cooking time may vary a bit.
- For Calzone, follow all steps above, except fold over half way, only do this with raw dough. And cook at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes, spray with cooking spray after folding over.
- Enjoy and know that you can customize this recipe with pepper, green peppers, a little oregano, or a bit of chopped or mined garlic! It is always your perogative to improvise and to experiment!