Wash the chicken breasts, put it all in a casserole pan, and pop it in the oven. So easy to make and the rice is delicious and the chicken crispy. My mom used to make it as we all loved it.
- Pam spray a 9x13 casserole.
- Add the mushroom soup, 1/4 package of onion soup mix, raw rice, and water and mix well-- (shake the onion soup packet well and eyeball it to 1/4 of a package, if there is a little more, it is fine).
- Wash chicken breasts and place on top of rice mixture.
- Dot with butter, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.