- 1 cup converted rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 8 drops Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, combine rice, soup, sherry, water and frozen vegetables. Heat to boiling.
- Arrange chicken on top of rice. Sprinkle each chicken breast with a few drops of Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. Remove cover and stir rice mixture around chicken. Continue cooking 15 minutes or until rice is tender.