Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is such a easy meal to create! I served it with a simple garden salad and crisp french bread. I found it in Southern Living Magazine
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pesto sauce mix
- cooking spray (I used pam with garlic flavor)
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (3 oz)
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain and set pasta aside.
- Toss together chciken pieces and pesto seasoning.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken, stirring often, 10 minutes or until done.
- Remove chicken, and keep warm.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add bell peppers and onion, and saute 6 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in broth and wine, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10-15 minutes or until liquid is slightly reduced.
- Add chicken and pasta, and toss.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and toss.
- Serve immediatly.