Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Much better than from a can. This is a super fast recipe for a meal in under 30 minutes. Yummy for a weekday meal made in minutes!
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) can chicken breasts, drained. (I use Swansons)
- 6 cups water
- 3 tablespoons chicken soup base (I use the paste type in a jar)
- Boil water in a large pan. Salt to taste.
- Add egg noodles.
- Bring back to a boil. Remove from heat and let them sit in the water for 15 minutes covered.
- Add soup base and Chicken breast.
- Place pan back on burner and heat to your desired warmth if not hot enough for your liking.
We are sick so was looking for a basic chicken noodle soup. This is a good basic recipe. I added an extra tablespoon of chicken base and used a lot of pepper. We enjoyed this.