1/6 Photos of Easy Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
This is a really quick and easy dish that tastes great too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large heavy based saucepan.
- 2Add onion and celery and cook until soft.
- 3Add garlic and cook a further minute.
- 4Add chicken and cook until browned.
- 5Add wine, if using, and mushrooms.
- 6Cook a further couple of minutes.
- 7Add soup and sour cream and season with pepper (check for salt, often the soup contains a fair amount).
- 8Cook until warmed through.
- 9Stir through parsley and serve with rice, risoni or pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 592.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 29.9 g