Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a version of a recipe my mother-in-law taught me to make. It is a family favorite. It is an entire meal in one pan! You can prepare the chicken any way that is convenient for you. Prep time does not include cooking chicken.
- 236.59 ml seasoned stuffing mix (favorites are Pepperidge Farms herb or cornbread)
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken (I do mine in a slow cooker)
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 297.66 g can chicken broth
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 411.06 g can French style green beans (drained)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 236.59-473.18 ml seasoned stuffing mix
- 118.29 ml margarine (optionl)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ingredients and put in greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with more stuffing mix and margarine, if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
I enjoyed this casserole. I did use the optional topping and was glad I did as we enjoyed the crunch. I will definitely make this again, but may try using 1/2 the recommended amount of sour cream, just a personal preference thing. Thanks for your recipe!