Recipe by ~*~*~*Spookygirl*~*~*~
Super easy chicken and dumpling recipe! Made this one up when I couldn't find an easy one hanging around.
- 1 can garlic chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup frozen corn
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk (about)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken in chicken broth until juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from pan and add cream of chicken soup and corn to broth.
- Bring to boil while cubing cooked chicken.
- Mix together Bisquick, milk and pepper into a thick batter.
- When pot has a rolling boil, drop batter in by the tablespoon around the edges to form dumplings
- When pot returns to rolling boil turn heat down to low boil, for approximately 10 minutes, or until dumplings are done. They will lose there shine.
- Add cubed chicken bake in for last 5 minutes, to reheat.