Super easy chicken and dumpling recipe! Made this one up when I couldn't find an easy one hanging around.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken in chicken broth until juices run clear.
- 2Remove chicken from pan and add cream of chicken soup and corn to broth.
- 3Bring to boil while cubing cooked chicken.
- 4Mix together Bisquick, milk and pepper into a thick batter.
- 5When pot has a rolling boil, drop batter in by the tablespoon around the edges to form dumplings
- 6When pot returns to rolling boil turn heat down to low boil, for approximately 10 minutes, or until dumplings are done. They will lose there shine.
- 7Add cubed chicken bake in for last 5 minutes, to reheat.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken and Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.0
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 2595.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 32.0 g