Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very simple recipe and it's great comfort food. It's a great potluck dish and I get requests for the recipe every time I make it. I can't remember where I got it.
- 6 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- salt & pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package biscuit dough
- In a large pot over high heat boil chicken in enough water to cover. (15 to 20 minutes)
- Drain all but 3 cups water from pot. Allow chicken to cool, then pull into bite sized pieces & return to pot.
- Reduce heat to medium & add soup, salt & pepper.
- Pull dough into pieces and add to pot.
- Simmer over medium heat for 8 minutes or until dough is cooked.
- You can add veggies, but I like it without.
- I usually transfer it to a crockpot to keep it warm.