Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is very easy and yummy too! Hope u enjoy this dish.
- 6 (12 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 cups diced chicken (cooked)
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken gravy
- 2 (10 count) packages biscuits (quarter them)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken broth, carrots, celery, onions,salt, and pepper in a large saucepan cook till vegs are tender.
- Add chicken and gravy bring up to a boil.
- Add biscuits.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy !