- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 gallon chicken broth or 1 gallon stock
- 4 stalks celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 16 ounces of frozen egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken in large pot with seasoned water.
- cool chicken ad shred.
- Saute chopped cattot, onion and celery with garlic in olive ol or butter.
- Add chicken stock and shredded chicken to veggies.
- Simmer 1 hour, then add noodles, and simmer another 20 minutes.
- If needed add cornstarch to thicken.