Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in Kraft's Food and Family flyer for spring of 2005. It's easy and so good!
Make and share this Easy Chicken and Citrus Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, halved
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken breasts, cuts
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup light raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl. Serve.