Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family loves this quick,easy recipe. Especially my 7 year old daughter. We usually serve it with beans and spanish rice.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 diced onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 container sour cream
- 1⁄2 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- flour tortilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil the chicken breasts, then dice up.
- In a saucepan combine soup,chiken,salsa,chiles,sour cream,and the cheese.
- Bring to a slight boil.
- Spoon mixture into tortilla shells and fold over.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over them and bake for 15 minutes.