This was in our coupon pack from the Sunday paper. Listed as a Campbells' recipe. We thought it looked so good, we made it for dinner and loved it! It would be very easy to add your own favorite items to the filling, like jalapenos or black beans. For the chicken, I used chicken tenders and seasoned them with salt/pepper/cayenne/chili powder, then sauted in a skillet with olive oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded (about 2 oz)
- 6 whole wheat tortillas, warmed (6-inch)
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1Stir the soup, sour cream, salsa and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- 2Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- 3Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place them seam side down in a 11" x 8" shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- 4Bake at 350F for 40 minutes, or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Remove cover for last 5 minutes if you like them browned on top.
- 5Top with tomato and onion.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.0
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 107.3 mg
- Sodium 1657.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 46.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup