1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
the Jilb's Note:
A friend made these for me and they were fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2In skillet melt cream cheese, most of cheddar cheese and most of salsa.
- 3Add chicken.
- 4Spoon mixture into tortilla shells.
- 5Roll the shells, place in 9 x 13 greased pan.
- 6Drizzle with remaining salsa and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Cover and bake until hot; about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 326.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g