Recipe by Jaime in Winnipeg
I found this recipe in a Kraft's What's Cooking magazine. My 2 year old son's favourite vegetable is broccoli, so this will be a hit when I make it.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 3 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can water
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large frying pan with cooking spray and add the chicken.
- Cook on medium-high heat, stirring often, for 2- 3 minutes, until browned.
- Add broccoli, soup, and water and bring to a boil.
- stir in rice and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 5 minutes.