Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I like it because it is easy. High in protein and fiber. Made with all foods I can eat. Rice cakes can be bought at grocery store. Use instead of bread. Seasoning is up to you. I used no seasoning.
- 1 (12 ounce) canchunk cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 3 -4 lightly salted rice cakes
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- Open cans.
- Put refried beans in bowl.
- Smash with fork.
- Put canned chicken in same bowl.
- Throuhly mix with beans.
- Heat in microwave on medium for 40 seconds if desired.
- After heating, spoon on rice cake.
- Sprinkle with shredded lettuce if desired.