Coyote's Laugh's Note:
A simple recipe that can incorportate many seasonal vegitables, and looks very impressive. Chicken and a side dish all in one pan! Goes great with biscuits and white wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a large pan.
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper, and brown on both sides, about 4 minutes each side.
- 3Pour white wine over chicken and add asparagus. Season vegitables with more salt and pepper if desired.
- 4Reduce heat to simmer and cover.
- 5Cook until chicken juices run clear, and vegitables are tender-crisp, about 20 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.0
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 121.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 34.5 g