- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 35 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 (2 ounce) package sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken on stove top until no longer pink.
- Dice or shred chicken and layer on bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In seperate bowl, mix cream of chicken soup with sour cream. Blend well.
- Spread soup sour cream mixture on top of chicken.
- Add shredded cheese, then layer with crushed Ritz crackers.
- Pour melted butter over crackers. Sprinkle almonds on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes, until bubbly.