Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy chicken alfredo recipe. Goes great with garlic bread.
- 1 lb uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups half-and-half
- 3 ounces grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Cook pasta per package instructions.
- Cut chicken into small pieces, cook in a large skillet until done.
- Reduce to medium heat; add butter, half-and-half, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- DO NOT LET BOIL.
- Add pasta and toss gently to coat.
Excellent recipe and my family loved it. I added garlic at the beginning to add a little to the taste. Also, I found the sauce a little too runny - so I took 1 tablespoon flour with some of the half n half mixed it up and added it to thicken it up some. Perfect! I think next time I will try it with shrimp.
Very good.. Instead of fettuccine I used egg noodles. Very easy. Will make again/
i boiled the breast first...chopped them and added garlic and parsley to the butter/chicken mix...very tasty and easy