1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Alfredo
I came up with this one when my Husband requested Chicken Alfredo for his birthday and wanted it homemade! I hope you enjoy, it's a huge hit with family and friends. The sauce can be made ahead of time, and reheated when you're ready to pour it on the noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 3 -4 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (eyeball it)
- 2 -3 cooked chicken breasts, sliced into small pieces (or in a pinch I've used the pre-cooked grilled chicken you can buy at the grocery store doesn't real)
- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccine pasta, cooked according to directions on package
- 1In a medium saucepan or a skillet, melt butter at low heat.
- 2Add garlic, simmer until brown.
- 3Add cream, stir until butter and cream no longer separate.
- 4Stir in cheese with a whisk until melted.
- 5Add in the spices.
- 6Continue to cook at low to medium heat for about 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Do not allow mixture to boil.
- 7Combine with chicken and pasta and serve.
- 8Can garnish with some chopped parsley, and shredded Parmesan cheese.
- 9For cooking the chicken you might want to marinate it a little before cooking it to give it some more flavor. I usually do mine in a little lemon juice, with salt and pepper, maybe a little garlic… depends on my mood! Stick it all in a gallon sized Ziploc bag, and make sure to coat the chicken well, and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes Can grill, broil, or even pan fry if you want.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1249.9
- Calories from Fat 726
- Total Fat 80.6 g
- Saturated Fat 47.3 g
- Cholesterol 379.0 mg
- Sodium 1319.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 59.4 g