Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This alfredo dish is delicious and only takes about 25 minutes to make!
Make and share this Easy Chicken Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces whipping cream
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced into small pieces
- 6 ounces pasta, cooked according to directions on package
- In small saucepan, melt butter at low heat.
- Add garlic, simmer until brown.
- Add cream, stir until butter and cream no longer seperate.
- Stir in cheese.
- Continue to cook at low to medium heat for about 25-30 mins, stirring frequently. Do not allow mixture to boil.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Combine with chicken and pasta and serve.
I doubled the recipe because I am cooking for a family of 4. The only substitute I made was using half parmesan cheese & half mozzarella cheese. I will definitely make this recipe again. Made for PAC 2008