Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is ridiculously easy and something I use when schedules and activities get crazy. From Betty Crocker.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- grated fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium-high heat, let the oil get heated in a large skillet.
- Stir/saute chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add in the zucchini and bell pepper; stir/saute for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in alfredo sauce; cook until heated through; adjust seasoning to taste.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese; serve.