1/3 Photos of Easy Chicken Ala King
5 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and pearl onions, thawed and well drained
- 2 tablespoons pimiento, chopped and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt, optional
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- 2Place in slow cooker.
- 3Using a medium bowl, stir soup, flour and pepper until blended.
- 4Pour over chicken but DO NOT STIR.
- 5Cover and cook on Medium for 2 and 1/2 hours or on LOW for 5 to 5 and 1/2 hours or until chicken is very tender.
- 6Stir in peas and onions, pimiento, paprika celery salt, if desired and cayenne pepper.
- 7Cover and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 8Serve over rice or in patty shells.
- 9Serve with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Ala King
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 937.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 44.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: