Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is the easiest, most delicious dinner! I had it at my neighbors house, and my whole family absolutely loved it. I like it best served over jasmine rice.
- Wash chicken well.
- Put all ingredients into a medium to large cooking pot.
- Let chicken soak in pot for 30 minutes.
- Turn stove to medium heat, and bring ingredients to a boil.
- Let boil, without stirring, for 30 minutes.
- Turn heat to low, and let simmer for 15 minutes longer, or until chicken is cooked through.