Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was given to me by sister. It is easy and the soup mixture you pour over the chicken makes a great gravy and makes the chicken very tender.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup or 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup diet pepsi or 1⁄2 cup Coke
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon of minced onion
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix together soup,soda,parsley and minced onion.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- The Chicken should be baked for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until done.
I would actually rate this a three and a half stars. It was O.K and we ate it all but it took longer than 35 minutes to cook, more like an hour. Also I don't think the coke improved the recipes flavour. It was a little bit too sweet. I used creamy chicken soup and served it with mashed potato and vegetables.
My picky son always asks for this meal!!!