Recipe by ChristinaMarie
I made this one night when I couldn't figure out what I wanted. My goad was to make a great chicken with what I had on hand. This is a simple dinner that can be easily made with the ingredients you have on hand.
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (I used plain, but feel free to try the kinds with different spices)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a seperate bowl, combine tomatoes, mustard, brown sugar, garlic powder, soy sauce, basil, and worhester sauce.
- Place chicken in baking pan, cover with tomatoe mixture.
- Cook 45-55 minutes. Use tomatoe mixture in bottom of pan as extra sauce.