Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
easy chicken that's great with any side dish.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- salt and pepper
- in a large skillet, melt butter and saute the celery.
- mix the chicken broth and flour.
- add chicken and broth mixture to skillet.
- simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- flip the chicken over and simmer uncovered for five more minutes.
- sauce should thicken as it cools.
- salt and pepper to taste.