Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Home Cooking Magazine.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry or 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 2 cups uncooked herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken breasts in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan and cover each with a slice of Swiss cheese. Dilute cream of chicken soup with sherry and pour over chicken. Cover with stuffing and drizzle melted butter on top. Bake for 60 minutes or until done.
i was hoping that someone had posted this on here! this is one of my favorite chicken recipes and when i cleaned out my magazines, i somehow threw this issue in the garbage pile. it's delicious and i would recommend it to anyone. i always made it just the way the recipe called for and it was a no fail every time.