1/1 Photo of Easy Chewy Kids Cookies
Rosa B's Note:
Simple recipe. No forming balls or dropping them on the sheet, simply cut into squares after cooked. So easy! Cook for 12 min at 350 degrees
My Private Note
doz coo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugar, beat in egg and vanilla.
- 2Sift together flour, b.soda and salt and add to moist mixture then add raisins and oatmeal.
- 3Pat evenly into two greased cookie sheets (it's ok if the mixture is crumbly).
- 4Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 5Cut into squares before they have cooled completely.
- 6TIP: If they are left in the oven too long and become hard, simply place a piece of bread in the cookie container and the moisture from the bread will soften up the cookies!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chewy Kids Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 451.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 39.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g