Simple recipe. No forming balls or dropping them on the sheet, simply cut into squares after cooked. So easy! Cook for 12 min at 350 degrees
- Cream together butter and sugar, beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, b.soda and salt and add to moist mixture then add raisins and oatmeal.
- Pat evenly into two greased cookie sheets (it's ok if the mixture is crumbly).
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut into squares before they have cooled completely.
- TIP: If they are left in the oven too long and become hard, simply place a piece of bread in the cookie container and the moisture from the bread will soften up the cookies!