Recipe by Rosa B
Simple recipe. No forming balls or dropping them on the sheet, simply cut into squares after cooked. So easy! Cook for 12 min at 350 degrees
Top Review by Ciera M.
This was soo much fun to make with my 2.5 year old son! we added about 1/3 cup of dark brown sugar to ours and it was amazing!! i think next time we will add chocolate chips and no oats, because this is a great base for either cookie, THANK YOU <3
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups raisins or 2 cups craisins
- 1 1⁄4 cups oatmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar, beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, b.soda and salt and add to moist mixture then add raisins and oatmeal.
- Pat evenly into two greased cookie sheets (it's ok if the mixture is crumbly).
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cut into squares before they have cooled completely.
- TIP: If they are left in the oven too long and become hard, simply place a piece of bread in the cookie container and the moisture from the bread will soften up the cookies!