Recipe by Jalisa
I just came across this recipe, I plan on trying it at a party I am having within the next week. I'll post later how I liked them.
Top Review by Bluenoser
Wanted to try something different for over the holidays to have on hand in case people dropped in over the holidays. Tried these and they were a big hit and they did nt last very long lol. Thanks and all the best for 2009.
- 1 package refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml confectioners' sugar
- 236.59 ml canned cherry pie filling
- 1.23 ml almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place crescent dough on a lightly floured surface; seal seams and preforations. Cut into 2" circles. Place in a greased mini tart pan.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioner sugar until smooth. Place about 1/2 teaspoons in each cup. Combine pie filling and almond extract; place about 2 teaspoons in each cup.
- Bake @ 375* for 12-14 minutes, or until edges are lightly brown. Remove to wire rack to cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve.