Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is so easy and tasty. Out of TOH this is made with crescent rolls. Simple and yet so yummy!
Make and share this Easy Cherry Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- Place crescent dough on a lightly floured surface; seal seams.
- Cut into 2 inches circles. Place in greased mini muffin cups.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Place about 1/2 teaspoons in each cup.
- Combine pie filling and extract; place about 2 teaspoons in each cup.
- Bake 375 degrees for 12-14 minute or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Refrigerate until serving.
I got 24 tarts out of this recipe but increased the amount of cream cheese to six ounces and about 1/2 cup powdered sugar to fill all of them. Very good!
Simply to die for---That's all i can say.