Recipe by children from A to Z
This is so easy and tasty. Out of TOH this is made with crescent rolls. Simple and yet so yummy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place crescent dough on a lightly floured surface; seal seams.
- Cut into 2 inches circles. Place in greased mini muffin cups.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Place about 1/2 teaspoons in each cup.
- Combine pie filling and extract; place about 2 teaspoons in each cup.
- Bake 375 degrees for 12-14 minute or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Refrigerate until serving.