Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can really use any flavor of pie filling you desire to top this pie, it takes minutes to put together and it's delicious --- plan ahead this needs to chill for a couple of hours before serving.
Top Review by Stephie Biggs
Super easy, super good. I used light cool whip in place of whipping cream which made it even easier and used 1/3 less fat cream cheese to make it less fattening. I might leave off the almond extract next time. To me, it was a little overpowering. THANKS!
- 1 (8 -9 inch) prepared baked graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream (unwhipped)
- 1 (16 ounce) can pie filling
- In a bowl using an electric mixer beat together the softened cream cheese with confectioners sugar and almond extract until smooth and fluffy.
- In another bowl whip the cream until stiff; fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Top with pie filling.
- Chill for a couple of hours before serving.