1/1 Photo of Easy Cherry or Blueberry Cream Pie (No-Bake)
You can really use any flavor of pie filling you desire to top this pie, it takes minutes to put together and it's delicious --- plan ahead this needs to chill for a couple of hours before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl using an electric mixer beat together the softened cream cheese with confectioners sugar and almond extract until smooth and fluffy.
- 2In another bowl whip the cream until stiff; fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- 3Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- 4Top with pie filling.
- 5Chill for a couple of hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cherry or Blueberry Cream Pie (No-Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.2
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.0 mg
- Sodium 339.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: