Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is adopted from a Lucky Leaf recipe. It is SO easy and so good! I've served it at many functions and it goes fast! I haven't tried other fruit fillings but I'm sure blueberry would work too. Refrigerate remaining pieces.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F Unroll one package of crescent roll dough and seal edges to make one large sheet. Place in bottom of an ungreased 9" x 13" baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup of the sugar and vanilla. Spread mixture over dough in baking dish. Spread cherry pie filling over cream cheese mixture. (If using apple pie filling, spread apple filling and then sprinkle with cinnamon (optional).
- Unroll remaining package of crescent roll dough and seal edges to form one large sheet. Lay dough over pie filling.
- Mix 1/8 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon together. Sprinkle mixture over top of dough.
- Bake approximately 30 or until golden brown.